Brand : CLPA
Ultra-high-speed ... supremely useable ... seamless ... and fully compatible with the Ethernet standards
We’re bringing the benefits of “Gigabit & Ethernet ” to the field level!
CC-Link IE Field is an ultra high speed & ultra large capacity network, which provides both synchronous deterministic (cyclic) communication and asynchronous on-demand messaging (transient) communication.
I/O control, motion control and safety functions can be combined seamlessly.
- Gigabit transmission and real-time protocol enables easy and reliable data communication and remote I/O communication independent of transmission delay.
- High-speed communication for the management information of the devices and trace information as well as the transmission of control data.
- Flexible network topology (ring, line and star are all possible)
- The network shared memory allows communication among controllers and field devices.
- Easy configuration and network diagnosis enables a total engineering cost reduction from system start-up to maintenance.
- CC-Link IE Field can access field devices directly by remote engineering tools, across the network hierarchy.
- Devices can be monitored or configured from anywhere in the network, which increases the engineering efficiency with remote management.
Ethernet Cable and Connector
- Since the physical and data link layers of the CC-Link IE Field Network use standard Ethernet technology, conventional cables, switches and hubs can be used.
- The availability of materials and selectivity of equipment for the network installation and adjustment are enhanced.