Brand : Nederman
Aerosol generating procedures (AGPs) can potentially transmit respiratory infection or disease. These hazardous aerosols are a growing concern for dentists and other healthcare professionals.
Nederman's aerosol control solution consists of the following elements that seamlessly integrate into your dental operatory:
- FX2 extraction arm - proven effective, easy-to-use and position, reliable and aesthetic modern design
- Ceiling-mount installation - arm mounts to ceiling, freeing up valuable floor space, eliminates trip hazards and avoids obstructing dental procedures
- MFS HEPA filter kit - unique filter system with flexible installation arrangement. Internal filter media reduces contaminant exposure during service. Optional when air cleaning is required
- N-Series fan - fans engineered to provide proper airflow and suction pwoer throughotu the complete operational range
- Duct system - based on Nederman design parameters, local contractors source and install duct based on actual building, operatory arrangement and local requirements
- Capture hood options - transparent hoods are available based on dental healthcare preferences or requirements from the mini hood, dome hood, flange hood and combi hood.