Brand : ISCAR
Increased Productivity and Cost Effectivenes
Following the success of the NEODO S890 family of indexable tools that mount square double-sided inserts with 8 cutting edges, ISCAR expands this family by introducing additional items:
- S890 SZMU 080408 inserts … with 0.8 mm corner radius.
- S890 FSZ D032-04-16-R08 facemill in a 32 mm diameter.
- 25 mm and 32 mm diameter endmills designated S890 ESZ …R08
S890 SZMU 080408…inserts
The new 0.8 mm corner radius inserts are an addition to the existing range of inserts with 1.2 mm radius.
The new inserts have similar advantages to their predecessors.
• A square double-sided pressed-to-size insert.
• 8 helical right-hand cutting edges for machining at a depth of cut (D.O.C.) of up to 5 mm.
• A special shaped rake face for ensuring a positive rake and reducing cutting forces when mounted on a tool.
• A strong and durable insert structure.
• A wide wiper flat for improving surface finish.
• Effective and economical solution for milling face and square shoulders
The inserts are produced from SUMO TEC carbide grades that provide excellent performance and extended tool life. S890 FSZ D032-04-16-R08
The new arbor-type 32 mm diameter face mill mounts. S890 SZMU 0804… inserts and has a central bore in a diameter of 16 mm.
S890 ESZ …R08
The new 25 mm and 32 mm diameter endmills feature a shank-type design configuration. They are available with cylindrical or Weldon shanks in a diameter range of 25 mm and 32 mm.
S890 …R08 mill features:
• 90° cutting edge angle.
• Maximum 5 mm D.O.C.
• Extremely rigid insert clamping due to the dovetail profile of an insert pocket and secured by clamping screws.
• Higher tooth density for improved productivity.
• Coolant holes (up to 125 mm diameter cutters) guarantee coolant directed to each cutting edge.