Brand : ISCAR
Model : High Pressure Coolant Driven Micro 90 Jet Spindle with Coolant Jet Channles for SC Tools
SPINJET MICRO 90 Small, Fast Tool for Drilling and Milling in Difficult to Reach Spaces
The MICRO 90 Jet Spindle, with a solid shell of titanium and assembled from only six parts, is built for powerful, accurate work in small and difficult-to-reach spaces. Enables speeds from 35,000 to 53,000 rpm while the main machine spindle remains idle. Ideal for a wide range of semi-finishg and finishing applications by use of small cutting tools intended for milling, drilling, thread milling, engraving, chamfering and deburring.
Prerequisites for CNC Machine
1. Coolant flows through the main CNC machine spindle
2. Min. coolant pressure, at main spindle outlet: 20 bar
3. Max. coolant pressure, at main spindle outlet: 40 bar
4. Minimum flow rate: 10 l/min
5. Filter element: Max. 100 μm
6. Active mist collector
7. When using emulsion coolant, use an anti-foaming agent additive suitable for emulsion
8. When using oil-based coolant, high-pressure increases the number of oil fumes:
a. Use appropriate means of fire protection
b. Use anti-dissolution additive suitable for oil
The Micro product range supports milling and turning machines with the highest advantages found in (1) turning machines as a result of the massive speed increase and conversion of static holders to live holders. (2) Angular holders provide simple and cheap production of angle holders as they do not require gears; and (3) smaller machines where optimizing the use of space provides an advantage.
All Micro products have identical integration options and dimensions which provide efficient inventory management.